On the second day, we visited Hwaseong Fortress after breakfast with our guide.
Hwaseong Fortress was very large, so we moved around to some places in Hwaseong Fortress by car.
Unfortunately, it started raining and it became cold, however we still enjoyed the famous sight-seeing spot.
After we visited Hwaseong Fortress, we ate Korean-style beef ribs at a special restaurant which had also been reserved for us in advance. Because it was so delicious I ate too much.
After lunch, we visited a Korean folk village. It also was very large, however this time we walked around with our guide.
She explained about Korean history and tradition to us while we were walking.
Fortunately, we were able to see a traditional Korean wedding ceremony there.
After visiting the folk village, we separated into two groups. One group went to a Korean style massage salon. The other group visited Insadong, a popular cultural area where there are many galleries, small handcraft shops and cafes.
When I visited Korea 3 years ago, I liked Insadong, so I guided the others around there and we enjoyed shopping, visiting galleries and chatting at a cafe.
After we had finished looking around Insadong, we moved to Myeong-dong by taxi, and joined the other group where we all enjoyed window shopping for a while. After window shopping, we went to a restaurant in order to eat dinner.
After dinner, we went back to the Hotel. We had been given both single and twin rooms, and I was staying in a twin room with the oldest geisha sister.
Actually she and I both like drinking, so we enjoyed drinking at the Hotel together on the first night.
On the second night, we went to a convenience store and bought some beer and snacks.
However when I finished drinking the first can of beer, I felt like vomiting.
I can usually drink a lot, so I couldn’t understand what was happening in my body.
I did my best not to attract the attention of my geisha sister as I went to the bathroom.
I think I had just eaten too much for lunch and I was feeling very tired.
On the final day, I couldn’t eat breakfast with my geisha family at the Hotel.
I continued sleeping right up until the time we would go sight-seeing, so my condition became better.
All of us, including the group who didn’t come on the second day, went to Insadong again, and enjoyed shopping there.
The final day was a completely free day without our guide.
After shopping in Insadong, we moved to Myeong-dong again and went to a Lotte supermarket to buy souvenirs.
After we finished shopping, we met up with our tour guide again and went to the airport together.
I really enjoyed that trip even though I felt 3 days was very short.
Sometimes I want to travel alone, however sometimes I’m happy to travel with friends.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿