On March 26th, I visited the geisha wig shop again to pick up my geisha wig.
It cost 350,000 yen and I gave a tip to the owner of the geisha wig shop a second time.
When I decided to have my own geisha wig made, I didn’t expect that my regular customer would pay the cost of my geisha wig for me, however he said he wanted to pay for it.
When I heard that I was very surprised and glad.
He added that he would call me on the day I would wear the geisha wig for the first time.
My heart was overwhelmed with emotion.
April 8th was the day which I would wear my own geisha wig for the first time.
On that day, my schedule was very tight.
At 9am, I had a narimono lesson, and after the lesson 2 of my geisha sisters and I were called to a big ozashiki party at a hotel in Tachikawa, and after that ozashiki party, we were to attend an event with a singer in Machida.
At the ozashiki party in Tachikawa, I was to perform traditional Japanese dance with 2 of my geisha sisters on the stage.
At the performance in Machida, some of my geisha sisters and I were to act as geisha in an imaginary ozashiki party on the stage.
After the 2 big events, my regular customer then planned to call me to celebrate at the small Japanese restaurant which we use sometimes.
He also said he was going to see me perform at the show in Machida.
When I heard about his plan, I was really glad.
My geisha mother and 2 of my geisha sisters spent a lot of their time to teach me a new song which I would dance in Tachikawa. I couldn’t dance that song very well, however my geisha mother and geisha sisters didn’t give up teaching me until I could dance well.
When I heard one of my geisha sisters say that she believed that everyone was able to dance well if they practiced enough, I was inspired.
Another of my geisha sisters also spent her time to teach me how to put on Shironuri make-up.
Many people helped me prepare for my stage debut wearing my geisha wig, so I really appreciate them.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿